Jojo CMS 1.2.5
Released 27 Aug 2013
Recommended for all but with some cautions
- Removes a lot of plugin css and adds more Bootstrap classing to allow for validation failure/success styling and remove the need to override built-in styles in order to get BS to do it's thing properly.
- Adds analytics tracking between form tabs.
- Any form classed contact-form will now be inline validated unless it is also classed no-validation.
- Forms not to be submitted to the Contact plugin should be classed no-ajax.
- The annoying setup bugs for both the initial install and plugin installs.
- Fixes an issue with the unix date field not displaying pre-1970 dates.
The update shouldn't cause issues for most users on a 1.2 release already but the removal of css means your form styling will need checking.
Updating from earlier releases will definitely require running setup, and checking any custom plugin templates (Jojo_contact.tpl especially) against the updated versions to ensure compatibilty.
Jojo CMS 1.15
Released 16 Dec 2012
Get the 1.15 tag from GitHub
Adds advanced form creation, tabbed forms, inline validation, form filters and json form handling as well as a bunch of bug fixes and a bunch of stuff from the 1.1 release - a major cleanup of the multilanguage/sub-site handling? - it's been so long since 1.0 was tagged I forget..
Jojo CMS 1.0.0 stable
Released 15 Jun 2010
Jojo CMS 1.0 Release Candidate 1Released 29 May, 2008 - release notes
Plugin packDownload our plugin pack hich has updated plugins for the RC1 release. It's important that you replace your existing plugins with these copies, as old versions of plugins will not work with this release.
Jojo CMS 1.0 Beta 1Released 25 February, 2008 - release notes
- ZIP archive (7.9Mb) download
- 7z archive (4.5Mb) download
Plugin packDownload our plugin pack which has updated plugins for the Beta1 release. It's important that you replace your existing plugins with these copies.
- PHP5 is required to run the beta. If you are using PHP4, please use the previous Alpha4 version instead (though we only provide limited support for this).
- Please read the upgrade instructions before attempting to upgrade an existing installation. Most of this doesn't apply to new installs.
- We have changed parts of the plugin API for the beta. If your site uses custom plugins, this probably means you will need to modify plugin code before it will work.
Jojo CMS 1.0 Alpha 4Released 26 December, 2007 - release notes
- ZIP archive (6.9Mb) download
- 7z archive (3.9Mb) download
- TGZ archive (5.4Mb) download
Plugin packDownload our plugin pack which has updated plugins for the Alpha4 release. Replace your existing plugins with these copies.
Jojo CMS 1.0 Alpha 3Released 27 September, 2007 - release notes
Jojo CMS 1.0 Alpha 2Released July 16, 2007 - release notes
- ZIP archive (3.5Mb) download
- TGZ archive (2.7Mb) download
- 7z archive (1.9Mb) download
Important Note 18 July 2007:Due to some external files being missed out of the 1.0a2 release, a patch is required to successfully install Jojo. Extract the contents of this zip file into the /external/ folder within your Jojo directory.