Jan 18, 2008One of our goals for 2008 was to start some regular workshops, where developers can work through plugins and code together with the core team. The goal being to help everyone make better sites.
Workshops will be...
- Held in Auckland, New Zealand.
- Approx 2-3 hours in length.
- Aimed at web developers rather than end-users, though we may do end-user workshops in the future as well.
Have your sayBefore any firm plans are made - we are asking for feedback from the people who will likely attend the workshops:
- Would you prefer during business hours, in the evenings, or on a weekend?
- Would you prefer a presentation format where a core developer talks about a particular topic, or a more open discussion where we discuss each other's latest work? Or a combination of the 2.
- How regularly you would like to attend? We would consider a monthly workshop if there was enough interest.
- Any other thoughts on how you would like the workshops to be run?